Is there Something Wrong With Human Nature these days?

Just a quick blog. Something really SHOCKED me.


A car alarm in the big carpark across the way by the supermarket alerted me to a car.

Windows were shut. Initially I thought nothing of it.

BUT...I noticed There was a BABY alone in front seat with sun beating direct on windscreen.

I told security at the store immediately that I could AFTER I NOTICED THE BABY, cos I hadnt at first noticed there WAS a baby in the car.

At that moment luckily 3 local pcs were on way to get some lunch out of the store.

So I Told them what was happening and they went straight to the car.

I left it with them.

WHY are people so idiotic and reckless sometimes? My involvement spanned AT LEAST 20 minutes. I dont know HOW long the car had been there.

I hope that everything works out fine for the baby.


AT LEAST A DOZEN OR MORE PEOPLE WALKED BY WHO DID NOTHING. Thats the rub.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts