People Funding their own Powerchairs. Heres one...

 So a MILLION sign a petition to save Clarkesons's job when he full on smacks someone in the face and issues unacceptable insult. 

And this HONEST person Evander (one of middle names used) [ Richard] struggles for months to get past half way on an essential enabler for them? This strikes my Social Justice Nerve, I've spared what I could to help and am now asking others to do the same. READ the story written by themselves. Very Modest. Yet LOOK at the involvement and the drive they have . I ask you to read. And to help If you can. Theres no min or max amount. And everything will help. 

Without the chair they wont complete their studies, or be able to keep up their contribution. Thats not all of it. They WONT have independence. Please read. And help if you can.

  DONATE HERE PLEASE IF YOU CAN > http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-a-lupus-warrior-fund-motorized-wheelchair/250477

The story behind the Fundraiser for @Soul_into_Hades


"I'm 24 years old, and I'm disabled by various conditions, particularly SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus) and hypermobility. These conditions damage tissues and organs throughout the whole body, meaning I have many secondary diagnoses due to them, including scoliosis, hip impingement, joint subluxations and dislocations, peripheral neuropathy, irritable bowel syndrome, tachycardia and other cardiac issues, and others.

I currently use a manual wheelchair for most of my getting about, but due to my conditions it's extremely difficult and some days impossible for me to get around on my own. I thought the chair would restore my independence, but as it is, I need someone with me to really get the use out of it.

I'm going back to university next year to pursue my Masters in biomedical science, and for this I will need a motorized wheelchair, otherwise I will not be able to get around on my own. My twin, who is my main carer, is also pursuing higher education at the same time and won't be there every day to push my chair.

I'm also starting a new volunteering position doing admin work in a hospital 20 miles away, and with a manual chair, I struggle to get into the department and beyond that can't take a trip into the town alone.

I suffer from depression and self-harm, and being able to get out of the house more and pursue the things I love without having to rely on a carer would change my life. Currently I'm stuck at home most days of the week, sometimes not even getting out to volunteer on days I can't manage. A motorized wheelchair would give me the freedom and independence to get out on my own terms.

Please consider donating if you can, and if you can't, please share this with as many people as you can. I'm aware many people don't have a lot of money right now, so just getting the word around would be most appreciated. Thank you for reading, and if you want more information about my health and my everyday experiences, please visit my blog at lifeofalupie.wordpress.com

Thanks! "

DONATE HERE PLEASE IF YOU CAN > http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-a-lupus-warrior-fund-motorized-wheelchair/250477

Comments

Popular Posts